Please read the following disclaimers before using this website (“Website”). You shall be deemed to have consented to each of the following when using this Website.
- Tokyo Flex Law Office (“we,” “us,” “our,” or the “Firm”) strives to maintain the accuracy of the contents of this Website, however the Firm makes no warranties regarding the information provided here. We bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages that may arise to users or the like who use the contents provided on this Website. Users are solely responsible for their use of this Website.
- The contents provided on this Website do not constitute the provision of legal or any other form of advice.
- The contents or URL of this Website may be modified or deleted without notice.
- The disclaimers set forth on this webpage may be amended without notice. The amended disclaimers in such cases shall govern.
- Links to websites run by individuals or organizations outside of the control of the Firm have been attached to this Website, however the Firm makes no warranties whatsoever regarding the information provided on such websites. Users are responsible for their use of external links.