Please read the following disclaimers before using this website (“Website”). You shall be deemed to have consented to each of the following when using this Website.
Tokyo Flex Law Office (“we,” “us,” “our,” or the “Firm”) complies with the Act on Protection of Personal Information (the “Personal Information Protection Act”) and other related laws and ordinances. We have enacted and abide by the following privacy polocies as guidelines on protecting personal information and as our philosophy regarding the handling of personal information.
- Obtaining Personal Information
We obtain personal information by proper and legal means to the extent necessary for our work.
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information that we obtain within the scope required for achieving the following objectives, and except when there are grounds under the Personal Information Protection Act or any other law or ordinance, we do not use personal information outside of the scope of these objectives without the subject’s consent.
- To execute attorney work
- To provide information about books, papers, lectures, seminars, and the like, send invitation letters, or otherwise to provice information regarding the Firm’s legal services
- In addition, to properly and smoothly execute the work of the Firm
- Provision to Third Parties
We do not provide personal information to third parties without the subject’s consent, unless done according to the provisions of a law or ordinance.
- Implementation of Safety Management System
The Firm implements necessary and proper measures to prevent the leakage, loss, damage, or the like, of personal information that it handles, and properly manages the personal information. The attorneys and employees who handle personal information at the Firm are properly supervised, as are delegatees in cases where the handling of personal information is delegated.
- Requests to Notify the Purpose of Use, Disclose, Revise, or Suspend the Use of Personal Information
If we receive a request concerning the personal information held by us from a subject regarding the following, we shall properly comply in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act once confirming the identity of the subject making the request.
Note that we will be unable to comply in cases where the request does not satisfy the requirements set out in the Personal Information Protection Act or where there are grounds for denying the request according to the Personal Information Protection Act or other law or ordinance.
For further details, please submit an inquiry using the information provided under Item 7. below.
- Notification of purpose of use
- Disclosure of personal information in our possession
- Revision, addition, or deletion of personal information in our possession
- Suspension of use or erasure, or suspension of provisions to third parties, of personal information in our possession
Please contact us if you have any opinions or comments regarding our handling of personal information, if you wish to request a disclosure, or the like, or if you otherwise have any questions regarding our handling of personal information.
ADDRESS : 3rd Floor, Tamagawa Bldg, 1-20, Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan, 160-0004
TEL : +81-3-3358-0992
(We accept inquiries from 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on weekdays.)